EVAN DAVIS to Speak on What to Do When the Feds Come Knocking: The Do’s and Don’ts
We are pleased to announce that Evan Davis will be speaking at the upcoming LACBA webinar, “What to Do When the Feds Come Knocking: The Do’s and Don’ts” on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (PST).
Many industries are now regulated by government agencies. Even companies not in heavily-regulated industries face the real prospect of government investigations if they received stimulus funds under the CARES Act. Sooner or later, most companies will come into contact with representatives of law enforcement. Being prepared is more important than ever before. Companies and executives should be prepared when investigators “knock on your door.”
Join a panel of experts to learn about these important topics:
- Typical law enforcement investigative tools
- Responding to government subpoenas
- Responding to search warrants
- Department of Justice focus on company executives
- Avoiding allegations of obstruction of justice
- Be prepared: Takeaways for clients
Please join us. For full programming details Click Here.