UCLA 36th Annual Tax Controversy Virtual Institute -October 20, 2020
Please join Michel Stein as he moderates a panel: LB&I’s New High Wealth Examinations-Is there Really Gold in Them Hills along with Holly Paz, IRS Director of Pass-Through Entities, LG&I, Michael Cohen, DeCastro West, Chodorow and Philip Wilson, Marcum, LLP.
The program’s learning objectives include:
- Learn about the Global High Wealth Group audit program
- Better Understand the Global High Wealth Group examination process
- Decipher Global High Wealth Group document requests and summonses
- Learn about the IRM procedures application to case selection and examination
This panel is part of UCLA’s 36th Annual Tax Controversy Institute which annually brings together leading tax practitioners and government officials to discuss current topics in areas of civil and criminal tax controversy.
Other tax controversy panels include:
- Employment Tax Enforcement- How AB 5 Has Changed the Employment Tax World.
- Handling the Case of the High Income Non-Filer—What to do….What to do?
- Handling Your Tax Court Matter in the COVID-19 Environment
- “Handling the Cannabis Tax Examination—What is Different and What is Not”
- LB&I’s New High Wealth Examinations-Is there Really Gold in Them Hills
- What Every Practitioner Needs to Know to Protect Their Clients and Themselves From Civil Fraud Penalties and Criminal Investigations
Please join us. Click Here for more information.