UCLA 36th Annual Tax Controversy Virtual Institute -October 20, 2020
Please join Sandra R. Brown, former Acting United States Attorney, as she moderates a panel featuring IRS Director of Fraud Enforcement Damon Rowe and IRS CI Special Agent in Charge Ryan Korner, entitled “What Every Practitioner Needs to Know to Protect Their Clients and Themselves From Civil Fraud Penalties and Criminal Investigations”, to be webcast on October 20, 2020 at 2:15-3:30 PM (PST). Also joining the panel are Nathan Hochman, former Assistant Attorney General, DOJ Tax Division and Evan Davis, former DOJ Tax Division trial attorney and Assistant United States Attorney, CDCA. This “can’t miss” panel is part of UCLA’s 36th Annual Tax Controversy Institute which annually brings together leading tax practitioners and government officials to discuss current topics in areas of civil and criminal tax controversy.
Other “can’t miss” panels include:
- Employment Tax Enforcement- How AB 5 Has Changed the Employment Tax World.
- Handling the Case of the High Income Non-Filer—What to do….What to do?
- Handling Your Tax Court Matter in the COVID-19 Environment
- The Tax Problems Caused by COVID-19 and the Best Practices to Handle Them
- “Handling the Cannabis Tax Examination—What is Different and What is Not”
- LB&I’s New High Wealth Examinations-Is there Really Gold in Them Hills
Please join us. Click Here for more information.