STEVEN TOSCHER, MICHEL STEIN and JONATHAN KALINSKI to speak on Taxation of Cannabis: Overcoming Tax Challenges in Marijuana Business Operations, Key Planning Techniques (Discounted Price)
We are pleased to announce that Steven Toscher, Michel Stein and Jonathan Kalinski will be speaking at the Spidell Webinar–Taxation of Cannabis— on Thursday July 9th at 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The cannabis business has been growing at very fast pace in California and other jurisdictions since legislative changes legalizing and regulating the sale, manufacture and cultivation of cannabis. We will cover a wide range of topics including:
- The impact of recent Tax Court cases on the cannabis business.
- The legal landscape of the cannabis business in California and other states
- The impact of cannabis as an illegal controlled substance under federal law
- California sales and excise taxes of the cannabis business
- Handling IRS examinations of the cannabis business
- Collection issues unique to the cannabis business
- The impact of IRC Section 280E on the cannabis business
- Cost of Goods Sold issues unique to the cannabis business
- The risk of criminal investigations and prosecutions of the cannabis businesses
Use coupon code WB7620 to save 20% (Cost of $77.60).
For full programming details Click Here.