Our Firm Tenzing Tunden
Tenzing Tunden represents and advises clients on all phases of their tax controversies, from audit level to administrative appeals to litigation in court.
Mr. Tunden often advises on residency issues, R&D tax credits, UBTI and exemption issues, FATCA compliance, and offshore asset reporting. He also represents individuals and their business entities in white collar crime and criminal investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tunden served as an extern at the Tax Division of the U.S. Attorneys Office and as a summer intern at the Legal Division of the California Franchise Tax Board.
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Member
- California Lawyers Association, Taxation Section, Member
- California Lawyers Association, Income and Other Taxes Committee, Member
- Co-Author, “IRS Zeroes in on Syndicated Conservation Easement Transactions,” Los Angeles Lawyer, October, 2020
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Tax)
- University of California Davis School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Arizona (Bachelor of Science – B.S. in Accounting)