DENNIS PEREZ, MICHEL STEIN, ROBERT HORWITZ and SANDRA BROWN to speak on What Professionals Need to Know About PPP Loans and Employee Retention Credit
We are pleased to announce that three of our principals Dennis Perez, Michel Stein, Robert Horwitz and Sandra Brown will be speaking at the upcoming CalCPA webinar on What Professionals Need to Know About PPP Loans and Employee Retention Credit, Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST.
The panel will discuss the tax aspects of PPP loans and loan forgiveness, the Employee Retention Credit and the ability of businesses to defer payment of employment tax under the CARES Act
• Identify PPP loan tax issues and employment tax issues under the CARES Act
• Determine Whether a taxpayer is eligible for PPP loan forgiveness, the employee retention credit and deferral of employment tax under the CARES Act
• Recognize: Interrelationship between PPP loans, loan forgiveness, employee retention credit and employment tax deferral under the CARES Act
• Tax aspects of the PPP loan program, including loan forgiveness
• The Employee Retention Credit
• Deferral of employment tax under the CARES Act
For full programming details Click Here.