MICHEL STEIN, ROBERT HORWITZ and JONATHAN KALINSKI to Speak on Handling Partnership Examinations
We are pleased to announce that Michel Stein, Robert Horwitz and Jonathan Kalinski will be speaking at the upcoming Spidell webinar, “Handling Partnership Examinations” on Thursday, March 25, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (PST).
This webinar will cover practical considerations for partners and advisers to partnerships now operating under the new partnership audit regime. Our panel of experts will review the latest guidance, explain partnership audit adjustments, and make recommendations for steps to take in light of the implementation of this new regime, including:
- Navigating the centralized audit regime
- Electing out of BBA
- Partnership representatives
- Handling the audit
- Pull-in adjustments
- Push-out adjustments
- New IRS forms for reporting audit adjustments
- Reviewing existing and considerations for new partnership agreements
- Recommendations for handling the IRS examination
Click Here for more information.