13th Annual NYU Tax Controversy Forum to be held June 24 and 25, 2021
We are pleased to invite you to register now for the 13th Annual NYU Tax Controversy Forum Webinar to be held June 24 and 25. You do not want to miss this program.
Co-Chairs Bryan Skarlatos and Steven Toscher are pleased to announce this year’s NYU Tax Controversy Forum which will feature updates on what the IRS is doing to enhance compliance through communication and enforcement. Panels will highlight the new IRS focus on intra-agency collaboration, new initiatives with respect to penalties and fraud referrals, and IRS’ handling of tax collection challenges. Tune in from your computer, at home or the office, to hear Tax Compliance and Procedure Updates from senior IRS personnel. We are excited that the following officials of the IRS have agreed to speak at this year’s program.
- Charles P. Rettig, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service
- Nikole Flax, Deputy Commissioner, Large Business and International Division, Internal Revenue Service
- Darren John Guillot, Commissioner, Small Business/Self-Employed Division, Collection, Internal Revenue Service
- De Lon Harris, Commissioner, Small Business/Self-Employed Division, Examination, Internal Revenue Service
- James C. Lee, Chief, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation
- Douglas O’Donnell, Deputy Commissioner, Services and Enforcement, Internal Revenue Service